PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND HAVE ENTERED INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold in "As Is-Where Is" condition, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed only upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Registration: All bidders are required to register and must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, email address and credit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Registration may only be completed with an acknowledgment that the bidder has read and understood all terms and conditions for the auction and online bidding.
T&S Auction Service LLP reserves the right to remove any bidder if there is any question as to their credentials or ability to enter into a legally binding contract. Bidders agree to keep their user name and password confidential as they are responsible for any and all activity involving their account. Violations will result in termination of bidder's ability to participate in future auctions conducted by T&S Auction Service LLP.
2. Buyer's Premium & Sales Tax: A ten percent (10%) buyer's premium will be added to your purchase price; please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Catalog: T&S Auction Service LLP makes every effort to provide accurate photos & descriptions of all auction items listed; however, all items are sold as-is. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled preview as it is each bidder's responsibility to make their own determinations as to the exact condition of each item. Although we provide images of each item, descriptions of auction items, as provided by T&S Auction Service LLP, are only our opinion and should not be the sole basis for your bidding decisions. We do not use "stock" photographs or use one photo to represent multiple lots. T&S Auction Service LLP Reserves the right to change/alter descriptions as needed to better describe and preserve accuracy.
4. Bidding: By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. When bidding on items, it is your responsibility to know and abide by any and all local, state and federal laws.
All assets are being sold in "As-Is, Where-Is" condition and with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Neither the Seller nor Auctioneer makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, value or condition of any asset. Auctioneer and Seller expressly disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any description or listing, and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneer with respect to such errors. All information has been obtained from sources generally believed to be reliable, but the accuracy cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges it is their responsibility to inspect all assets and to make their own inquires.
You are encouraged to use the Max Bid feature and not bid "at the last second".
The bidding will begin to close at the designated date and time. For your convenience, the closing of items will be on a staggered basis of 1 item every XX seconds (varies per auction). We suggest using the "Live Catalogue" view. Using this view will eliminate the need to refresh your screen and will always show the next 15 items closing in the auction.
All of our auctions feature a soft close. If a bid on any item is received within three (3) minutes of close, that item will automatically extend for three (3) minutes. Each time there is bidding activity within the last three (3) minutes of the item close, bidding will continue to extend three (3) minutes until there is no bidding activity within the last three (3) minutes of the current close time.
Online bidding is to be understood as a binding contract. Bids are taken with the understanding that the bidder will honor their winning bid with sufficient funds including all applicable taxes and fees. Do not bid if you do not intend to pick up or arrange for your items to be shipped.
5. Technical Issues: Please note that all online auction systems are subject to various internet speeds. Again, you are encouraged to use the Max Bid feature and not wait to bid "at the last second". Enter your bids promptly, to allow the online system to process all bids in a timely fashion. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, T&S Auction Service LLP reserves the right to extend, continue or close the bidding. Neither T&S Auction Service LLP, nor the software provider, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
6. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items. At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using the credit card used at registration or you may pay by cash or check at pick up. If, after the pick up date(s), we have not been contacted by the buyer to make arrangements for pick up, the credit card used at registration will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums and any applicable taxes. All credit card transactions must clear before items can be removed. You will be emailed an invoice when your transaction has cleared.
Any invoice not fully and properly paid for in the allotted time will be charged to the credit card account presented at registration and the items forfeited. Delinquencies will be noted and will prevent the individual from participating in any further live or online auctions conducted by T&S Auction Service LLP. T&S Auction Service LLP retains the right to prevent anyone, who does not abide by the terms and conditions of the auction or whose actions are not in the best interest of our client, the Seller, from participating in this and future auctions.
7. Pick up: Each auction will have a designated pick up location and time. Successful bidders must pick up their items at the designated pick up location and time. You must bring your own boxes, packing material and enough help to load items. It is the buyer's responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Any assets not removed from the premises by the close of the designated pick up time will be considered abandoned and become the property of T&S Auction Service LLP. NO REFUNDS will be issued for items not picked up. All credit card transactions must clear before items can be removed. You will be emailed an invoice when your transaction has cleared. Invoices are required for item removal.
8. Shipping: T&S Auction Service LLP does not ship auction items. All items must be picked up at the designated pickup location & time.
9. Missing Items: You are responsible for checking the contents of each package against the invoice, at the time of pick up. If we have missed an item you must notify us at that time.
10. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of three percent (3%) per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Washington County, Indiana.